Sunday, August 20, 2006

dirty bloopers

You know, there are a lot of advice out there about couples spicing up their sex life--approaching the topic, ideas, implementation, etc.--then the inevitable success story about how great the experience was. What about those failure stories, though? How many couples jump into suggestions on how to renew their sexual vigor or however they put it and their partner is still lounging on the sexual patio.

Not that it's like Stephen is not into trying new things, he's all for it and introduces fun techniques, toys, positions and such. But well, he's a lot more confident than I am. He's had tons more experience. But not every trick works for every couple, I see.

Last night after a couple hours of pounding and licking and sucking I thought that right then would be a great time to talk dirty. Right when he was coming. Well, I think I made my dirty questions a little too complicated because he actually had to focus on what I was saying and try to formulate a response. Thinking and coming don't really go well together, apparently. So he lost it. And I felt terrible. And embarrassed. And more than a little silly.

Lesson learned: When talking dirty, or attempting to, ask "yes" or "no" questions or better yet just make statements. Also, it's more of a build up exercise. When he's coming, hush and just enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home