Saturday, June 17, 2006

Her

Last night we had a bit of a split in interests. Typical Friday night pool outing: saucy waitresses, good company, tasty beverages, good and bad games, good and bad music. Fun times. It's time to take our leave and head to another party. Well, Stephen wants to stop by the party, show his face, and be gone within the hour, approximately midnight. I want to stay and chat it up until 2, at least.

He doesn't want to drive. Hrmm...ok, I want him to go, but I also don't want to leave so early. I want to stay home and snuggle and please my sweetie, but then there's socializing with my buddies. And I do miss that. But I do love him.

We talked for a good half hour or so and we finally came to the understanding that I was not going to get trashed at this party. He was worried I was going to come home all sick and feel crappy the next day. And I was worried he wasn't going to sleep well or he'd be sad. But I left with his blessings to go have fun.

I think I made it up to him upon my return home, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home