Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Dating Game

I never went on dates. I was always that "smart girl" or that "good girl" or whatever. Guys don't realize at that age that those are the freaky ones. So, guys apparently thought I was working out some nerd equations in my head or thinking about how I may please the lord today. The latter wouldn't be too far off as one of my favorite fantasies in high school had to do with pleading to get an A and willing to do "anything." Heh. Cheesy yeah, but it got me through many class periods quite entertained.

Back on topic. I never dated in high school or college. Stephen and I were friends first through messengers and when he came back into town, the rest was history. There was no pursuit, he already had me. So, I have no game. Why would I need game? Well, to attract another couple, girl, or guy to play with us, of course.

How does this work? Sure, I can flirt with girls just fine and they seem to like me well enough. Girls are easy. I know girls. But try getting one interested in you and your SO. Especially since we're so different. He being older and white, me being younger and black. There seem to be an endless horde of people on the internet looking for polyamorous couples and even decent looking, but I'll be damned if they come outside to play.

It just reminds me of my other friends that lament about how dirty the dating pool is. And it's true! All we are looking for is another couple or single person that is intelligent, atleast slightly attractive, and sane. Most couples out there are looking for a quick fuck, something to spice up a lagging relationship. We want someone that can be friends first. People with whom we can expand our relationship. Sit back and drink a brew, play pool, or just bounce ideas around. Is it really that hard to find?

And if they come with lots of hot, sweaty, kinky sex on the side...well, I'm not going to complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home